Informative letter within the meaning of the Legislative Decree of 30 June 2003 “Data Protection Code” (“Informativa”)
In accordance with Art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, we hereby inform you that the Upper Vinschgau Citizens' Cooperative processes the personal data of customers and suppliers as well as of persons who have communicated their data to us.
These data are exclusively personal data of an ordinary/common nature. Our company guarantees, within the framework of the law, that the processing of personal data will take place in respect of fundamental rights and freedoms as well as in respect of the dignity of the interested person, with particular reference to confidentiality, to personal identity, and to the right of the protection of personal data.
Aims and purposes of data processing:
- Fulfilment of legal obligations, obligations arising from regulations, community standards and civil and tax laws;
- Fulfilment of any contractual obligations towards the data subject;
- Fulfilment of activities in connection with the business activities of our company, such as the filling in of internal personnel files and statistics, for accounting purposes and for keeping customer/supplier accounts;
- Objectives of a commercial nature such as sending business information and promotional material (by post, fax and e-mail), marketing and market research;
- Protection of receivables and management of payables;
- social welfare and insurance objectives;
In relation to the objectives indicated above, your personal data will be communicated, if necessary:
- to public administrations and authorities, if this is provided for by law;
- to credit institutions with which our company has business relations for the management of receivables / payables and for the provision of financing;
- to all those natural and/or legal, public and/or private persons (legal, administrative and tax consultancy offices, consultancy offices for work and for filling in the wage statement, courts, chambers of commerce, chambers of labour and labour offices, etc.), if the forwarding proves to be necessary or expedient for the performance of our activity, as well as in the manner indicated above with the corresponding objectives.
The personal data processed by our company are not subject to dissemination.
The data processing may be carried out with or without the aid of electronic means, in any case automated, and includes all the operations provided for in art. 4, paragraph 1, letter a of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 and necessary for the data processing in question. In any case, data processing shall be carried out in compliance with all security measures that guarantee its security and confidentiality. The law on the protection of personal data gives the interested party the possibility of exercising certain rights in accordance with art. 7. In particular, the interested party has the right to know what personal data the data controller holds about him/her and to obtain information as to whether data concerning him/her exist, even if they have not yet been recorded, and to obtain, in an intelligible form, details of such data, their origin and the purposes for which they are processed, as well as details of the data controller and processors and of the persons and categories of persons to whom such data may be communicated. The person concerned has the right to confirm and check his/her data, to correct and supplement it, to request that the data be deleted, blocked and converted into anonymous data if the processing violates the legal provisions. He/she has the right to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of all or part of his/her personal data, as well as to request its cancellation, blocking, transformation into anonymous data and, without legitimate reason, the processing of data for the purposes of commercial information, the sending of advertising material, direct sales, market research and opinion polls.
The rights under discussion may be exercised by the party concerned or by a person appointed by him or her by means of a request sent by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.